Floor Model Special:
12′ Scamp Sailboat
A rare opportunity to take home a shop demo at a great price!
FLOOR MODEL SPECIAL
reg. price $28,370
Once in a blue moon, the opportunity comes along to buy one of our floor models… and this is one of those superb chances you won’t want to miss! This lightly used Scamp has an exterior hull color of 1 strake of red oxide gelcoat, and a beige interior color scheme. This sailboat has been upgraded with beautiful mahogany gunwale trim, bronze deadlights, and 4 brass cleats. A Ritchie V57 compass is mounted to the bulkhead. The boat has been upgraded with a floor hatch, swiveling mainsheet cleat with removeable base, and a stainless steel keel strip. 2 sets of Jiffy Reefing are included, along with 1 set of 9′ takedown fiberglass oars with a pair of bronze oarlocks, and mounting clips installed. This also includes a custom canvas storage cover and a galvanized trailer custom-made for the Scamp.
- 12′ Scamp Sailboat
- 1 strake of exterior Red Oxide gelcoat with a beige interior
- Balanced lug rig sailaway ready with all sails, mast & boom, rigging, daggerboard and rudder
- Mahogany gunwale trim
- Bronze deadlights
- 4, 5″ brass cleats
- Ritchie V57 compass mounted to bulkhead
- Swiveling mainsheet cleat with removeable base
- 2 sets of Jiffy Reefing
- Storage hatches in bow cuddy, port and starboard seats, and floor
- Pair of 9′ takedown fiberglass oars with bronze oarlocks
- Mounting clips for takedown oars installed
- Stainless Steel Keel Strip
- Custom canvas boat cover
- Galvanized boat trailer
- Jiffy Reefing
- Canvas Storage cover
- Convertible camping/bimini cover
- Adjustable Outboard Motor Bracket
- Bulkhead-mounted Ritchie compass
- Docking Fenders
- Detail pinstripe (multiple colors available)
- Docking Cleats
- Navigation Lights
See our full price list for details
|4 people / 697 lbs
|MAX WEIGHT LIMIT:
- SHIPPING: Pricing assumes local pick up at our shop in Gig Harbor. If you need this boat shipped to you, please contact us for a quote below and provide your zip code.
- SALES TAX: Washington State residents are subject to sales tax.
The Salish Voyager uses the same rig as the 12′ Scamp. This tutorial showing the Scamp works for the Salish Voyager with only minor changes.
Offered at $26,530, a savings of over $1800! (Regular price for a new build with these features would be $28,370.) The discount reflects the used demo condition — in this this case, there’s a yellow stain/discoloration in the cockpit that is proving difficult to remove, so it’s a great deal for the right person! See photos for close-up detail of the cockpit.
Balanced Lug Rig
sailaway ready with all sails and rigging
(options shown may differ from stock boat)
Optional Convertible Camping Cover
(see more photos here)
Prefer a different color, wood trim, or another something special?
We are a custom boatbuilder and can build the boat of your dreams to order! Our current lead time is about 3-4 months for a new Scamp. Start a no-obligation custom quote here if you’d like to chat about a custom Scamp made especially for you!