New in Stock:
9.5′ Captain’s Gig
This pretty green dinghy is all ready to be your next ship-to-shore tender.
reg. price $4,950
This 9.5′ Captain’s Gig rowboat is brand new and ready to row! An ideal size for a yacht tender, the Captains’ Gig is small enough to sidemount on a yacht transom, and the lapstrake design continues all the way to the bottom of the hull so it is very flattering to your mothership when side-mounted as a tender. USCG rated for up to a 2hp outboard motor. It tracks exceptionally well for towing, and is more stable than you’d expect from a traditional-style dinghy.
This available rowboat sports 2 strakes of a pretty green “Jade Mist” gelcoat. It is equipped for use as a tender with reinforced sheer ready to accept sidemount davits, or use the already-installed 4-point lifting eyes so it can be hoisted quickly and easily. A stainless-steel keel strip protects your hull during beach landings. And if you’re interested in sailing, the built-in daggerboard trunk and mast step allow the boat to be upgraded for sail.
- NEW 9.5′ Captain’s Gig Sailboat
- “Jade Mist” green gelcoat stripe
- Reinforced sheer ready to accept sidemount davits
- Stainless Steel Keel Strip
- 4-Point Lifting Eyes
- 7′ Wood Flat-blade Oars
- Includes daggerboard trunk and mast step (can be converted to sailboat with optional sailing upgrade!)
- Custom-fit Canvas Cover
- Sailing option (cat rig, mainsail only)
- High-Performance Option (adds removable bowsprit and jib)
- Boat Dolly
- Docking Fenders
- Upgrade from Flat Blade to Spoon Blade oars
See our full price list for details
|PASSENGER RATING:||3 people / 452 lbs|
|MAX WEIGHT LIMIT:||530 lbs|
|SAIL AREA:||Main 45 ft2 optional Jib 28 ft2|
- SHIPPING: Pricing assumes local pick up at our shop in Gig Harbor. If you need this boat shipped to you, please contact us for a quote below and provide your zip code.
- SALES TAX: Washington State residents are subject to sales tax.
Prefer a different color, wood trim, or another something special?
We are a custom boatbuilder and can build the boat of your dreams to order! Our current lead time is about 4-6 weeks for a new Captain’s Gig. Start a no-obligation custom quote here if you’d like to chat about a custom Captain’s Gig made especially for you!