New in Stock:
8′ Nisqually Rowboat
Save $150 on a compact rowboat package to get you on the water with minimal fuss.
reg. price $4,595
This 8′ Nisqually is brand new and ready to row! This is our smallest boat, ideal for compact spaces. The Nisqually weighs only 75 pounds, making it easy to car-top, load in the bed of a pickup truck, or roll it around on the included dinghy dolly so you can launch and retrieve your boat singlehandedly. Use the included 7′ flat blade oars to row around on a quiet evening, or affix your own outboard motor to the included motorboard at the transom and scoot around at your leisure!
This in-stock Nisqually includes a dark blue gelcoat stripe that gives it a nautical flair. The grey interior and vinyl rubrail trim make a nice low-maintenance combination. The added stainless steel keel strip protects your keel during beaching. Plus, 4-point lifting eyes let you use this boat as a ship-to-shore tender for your mother ship, or allow you a way to suspend this boat from the ceiling of your garage during the off season.
Altogether, you can save $150 on this special package with everything you need to get out on the water TODAY!
- NEW 8′ Nisqually Rowboat
- Dark Blue gelcoat stripe
- Stainless Steel Keel Strip
- 4-Point Lifting Eyes
- 7′ Flat Blade Wood Oars
- Small Dinghy Dolly (collapsible)
- Custom-fit Canvas Cover
- Small-Craft Docking Fenders with clips
- Docking Cleats
- Inflatable Sponsons (flotation tubes on outside of hull)
- 7′ Spoon Blade Oars (alternative upgrade to included flat blade oars)
See our full price list for details
|PASSENGER RATING:||3 people / 452 lbs|
|MAX WEIGHT LIMIT:||530 lbs|
- SHIPPING: Pricing assumes local pick up at our shop in Gig Harbor. If you need this boat shipped to you, please contact us for a quote below and provide your zip code.
- SALES TAX: Washington State residents are subject to sales tax.
Prefer a sailing version, different color, wood trim, or another something special?
We are a custom boatbuilder and can build the boat of your dreams to order! Our current lead time is about 6-8 weeks for a new Nisqually. Start a no-obligation custom quote here if you’d like to chat about a custom Nisqually made especially for you!