New in Stock:
17′ Jersey Skiff Sailboat
This classic sailing skiff features a sliding rowing seat, storage hatches, and more!
Reg. Price $21,620
This 17′ Jersey Skiff sailboat is brand new and ready to sail! This classic design from the Jersey Shore offers excellent performance and and easy handling under row or sail. It was designed in the mid-1800’s to be beach-launched and rowed through surf for rescue and salvage work. This required a boat that was stable and fast, had a high carrying capacity, and was easy to manage singlehanded — all great features for the modern recreational boater.
This in-stock Jersey Skiff in classic white has an easy-care grey interior and low-maintenance rubrail trim. It has been upgraded with our side-storage hatches to keep your belongings dry, roller furling genoa for top-notch sailing performance, a canvas storage cover, and a stainless steel keel strip to protect the keel during beaching. Need a trailer, oars, or outboard motor bracket to use with this boat? Get 20% off your accessories when you take delivery by 12/31/23!
- NEW 17′ Jersey Skiff Sailboat
- Sailaway ready with all sails, mast & boom, rigging, daggerboard and rudder
- Single sliding rowing seat (can also be rowed tandem on fixed seats)
- Side storage hatches to keep your belongings dry
- Stainless Steel Keel Strip
- Roller Furling Genoa sail
- Canvas Storage Cover
- Built-in floatation in seats
- Tiller extension
- 9′ wood oars or 9.5′ XPL takedown carbon oars
- Boat Trailer
- Jiffy Reefing
- Boat Fenders
- Outboard Motor Bracket
- Detail pinstripe (multiple colors available)
- Docking Cleats
See our full price list for details
|PASSENGER RATING:||4 people / 697 lbs|
|MAX WEIGHT LIMIT:||750 lbs|
|SAIL AREA:||Main 63 ft2 Jib 32 ft2|
- SHIPPING: Pricing assumes local pick up at our shop in Gig Harbor. If you need this boat shipped to you, please contact us for a quote below and provide your zip code.
- SALES TAX: Washington State residents are subject to sales tax.
Prefer a different color, wood trim, or another something special?
We are a custom boatbuilder and can build the boat of your dreams to order! Our current lead time is about 6-8 weeks for a new Jersey Skiff. Start a no-obligation custom quote here if you’d like to chat about a custom Jersey Skiff made especially for you!