New in Stock:
This rowboat can be converted to a sailboat with the optional sail rig upgrade!
reg. price $4,385
This 10′ Navigator rowboat is brand new and ready to sail! The Navigator is a great knockabout small boat. Fun to row and sail, it makes an excellent ship-to-shore yacht tender that can carry up to three people. It’s also light enough for cartop transport—handy for boating on inland lakes and the inner harbor.
This in-stock Navigator comes equipped with a daggerboard trunk and mast step, so it can be converted to a sailboat if desired. As a rowboat, use the included 7′ oars for a nice easy row around the harbor, or upgrade to spoon blade oars for the most efficient rowing performance. It has our classic white exterior/grey interior color scheme, and low-maintenance rubrail trim. It has been upgraded with a stainless steel keel strip, 4-point lifting eyes and a reinforced sheer for sidemount storage or swimstep mounting, making it the ideal yacht tender.
This little beauty is all set to row home with you today!
- NEW 10′ Navigator Rowboat
- Standard white exterior/gray interior
- Reinforced sheer ready to accept sidemount davits
- Stainless Steel Keel Strip
- 4-Point Lifting Eyes
- 7′ Wood Flat-blade Oars
- Includes daggerboard trunk & mast step (Can be converted to sailboat with optional sailing upgrade)
- Custom-fit Canvas Cover
- Sail rig upgrade
- High-Performance Option (adds removable bowsprit and jib to sail rig)
- Boat Dolly
- Docking Fenders
- Upgrade from Flat Blade to Spoon Blade oars
See our full price list for details
|DISPLACEMENT:||90 lbs (fiberglass) / 75 lbs (lightweight kevlar composite)|
|PASSENGER RATING:||3 people / 452 lbs|
|MAX WEIGHT LIMIT:||530 lbs|
|SAIL AREA:||Main 45 ft2 optional Jib 28 ft2|
- SHIPPING: Pricing assumes local pick up at our shop in Gig Harbor. If you need this boat shipped to you, please contact us for a quote below and provide your zip code.
- SALES TAX: Washington State residents are subject to sales tax.
Prefer a different color, wood trim, or another something special?
We are a custom boatbuilder and can build the boat of your dreams to order! Our current lead time is about 4-6 weeks for a new Navigator. Start a no-obligation custom quote here if you’d like to chat about a custom Navigator made especially for you!