New in Stock:
This classy black sailboat is upgraded with an optional jib and bowsprit!
This 10′ Navigator sailboat is brand new and looking for summer funl! The Navigator is a great knockabout small boat. Fun to row and sail, it makes an excellent ship-to-shore yacht tender that can carry up to three people. With it’s ultralite composite hull this Navigator weighs in at 75 lbs — light enough for cartop transport—handy for boating on inland lakes and the inner harbor.
This in-stock Navigator comes ready to sail with all sails and rigging.. It sports a dramatic 2 strake black exterior color stripe. It has our grey interior color scheme, and low-maintenance rubrail trim. It has been upgraded with a stainless steel keel strip, 4-point lifting eyes and a reinforced sheer for sidemount storage or swimstep mounting, making it the ideal yacht tender. It can be optionally upgraded with our High Performance option including a jib and bowsprit for even more sailing fun.
- NEW 10′ Navigator Sailboat
- Ultralite composite hull with 2 strakes of black gelcoat
- High Performance Option with jib and bowspit
- Standard gray interior
- Reinforced sheer ready to accept sidemount davits
- 4-Point Lifting Eyes
- Stainless Steel Keel Strip
- 7′ Spoon Blade oars with oarlocks
- Gear bag
- Beach dolly
- Tiller extension
- 4 folding stainless steel “pop up” cleats
- Custom-fit Canvas Cover
- High-Performance Option (adds removable bowsprit and jib to sail rig)
- Boat Dolly
- Docking Fenders
- Upgrade from Flat Blade to Spoon Blade oars
See our full price list for details
|90 lbs (fiberglass) / 75 lbs (lightweight kevlar composite)
|3 people / 452 lbs
|MAX WEIGHT LIMIT:
|Main 45 ft2 optional Jib 28 ft2
- SHIPPING: Pricing assumes local pick up at our shop in Gig Harbor. If you need this boat shipped to you, please contact us for a quote below and provide your zip code.
- SALES TAX: Washington State residents are subject to sales tax.
Prefer a different color, wood trim, or another something special?
We are a custom boatbuilder and can build the boat of your dreams to order! Our current lead time is about 4-6 weeks for a new Navigator. Start a no-obligation custom quote here if you’d like to chat about a custom Navigator made especially for you!