Available now in British Columbia, Canada is a classic Jersey Skiff Sailboat!
Originally built in 2005, this Jersey Skiff is a sailor’s delight. It is in good condition with a lot of great bonus features. The owner has recently relocated overseas, and is putting the boat up for sale after many years of enjoyment. This boat is a practical sailor, with the sail upgrades you’d want for great performance, but low-maintenance standard rubrail trim, standard white exterior/gray interior color scheme, and the standard adjustable (non-sliding) seat.
The options installed on this boat include:
- Roller Furling genoa sail
- Deck option
- Dry storage hatches port and starboard
- Stainless steel keel strip
- 8′ spoon blade wood oars
- Custom canvas cover
- Tiller extension
- Small craft docking fender kit
Additionally, this boat comes with the trailer pictured, as well as several bonus accessories that don’t add much to the value in their current condition, but could be appealing perks to the right person:
- The original ruddermount electric motor, which is now discontinued, is still installed. The boat’s caretaker says that while a battery test shows still gets power, but the controller unit appears to need replacing. (MinnKota still has the controller listed on their website, so it’s possible that a resourceful owner could bring it back to life.)
- There appears to be some additional equipment in the photo that wasn’t on the original sales order, so we can’t be sure, but it looks to us like there is a forward rowing system with some oars we don’t recognize in the mix. That could be a fun bonus for a tinkerer to experiment with!
The boat is located in southern BC, and the seller is asking $16,000 for this lovely boat that still has a lot of life left to live. Current retail for an ideal sistership built today would be over $22K, so this is a great deal and it’s available now with no waiting. Contact us via the web contact form here, or give us a call at 253-851-2126 if you’d like to be put in touch with the seller!